Birthday Party

Wild Wire Blog HomeBring Back the WildMissionsWild and WackyAmazing AnimalsSuper RangersAll About AnimalsNewSmallNavBar_halfsize
PageHeaders-03

birthday

Celebrate your birthday with a Bring Back the Wild Party!

Instead of asking for birthday presents this year, why not ask your friends and family to make a special birthday donation to help protect an animal and its home? You’ll be helping an endangered animal, PLUS you’ll receive an awesome Bring Back the Wild Party Pack with special goodies for you and your guests!

Learn how you can host a Bring Back the Wild birthday party and find out how much fun you can have by checking out Super Ranger Keegan’s story!

birthdaybutton1

330 Comments

1. MelPlayz says:

To: Earth Rangers,how long do you wait for your ranger card? Please write back.

Earth Rangers Reply:

Hi MelPlayz! The Earth Rangers card takes approximately 4-8 weeks from the time your account was approved by a parent/guardian. Please email us at bbtw@earthrangers.com for more information on your specific account!

2. juliatherangerkid says:

i’m doing it for my birthday this year

3. snoops says:

I`LL TRY.

4. juliatherangerkid says:

so amazingly awesome

5. ag123 says:

I’m going to do an Earthrangers birthday party this year for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!’

6. drona says:

Hey Earth Rangers,
    I just had my birthday party yesterday and I was wondering how we send you pictures. just wondering

Earth Rangers Reply:

HI Ranger Drona – you can send us pictures to info@earthrangers.com! We always love to see what our awesome member are up to!

drona Reply:

Thanks!

7. kcp123 says:

that might be fun

8. Squishman says:

Thank you to my friends who came to my birthday party. You have helped me raise lots of money for the bats!

9. BubbleGumPopPrincess says:

Earth Rangers Do You Have To Pay For The Birthday Party If You Do How Much Do You Have To Pay???

Best Ranger Ashley :)

Earth Rangers Reply:

Hi Ranger Ashley! Great question! The Earth Rangers birthday party is a great way for you to earn donations for your campaign! When you have your birthday party in your area, you can asks guests for donations and even register your campaign here (https://www.earthrangers.com/wildwire/birthdays/) so that you have access to our downloadable birthday kit or our premium birthday kit. Please email us at info@earthrangers.com for more info!

10. Ocanada says:

Hey earth rangers,
    How long dose it take for the party kit to get to my house. and remember me earth ranger haleigh i am a big fan of earth rangers and so is my friend aden. i saved the pine martens but people quit for my play so i thought id do the woodland carabou so please reply to this comment thanks earth rangers

Earth Rangers Reply:

Hi Ranger OCanada! Great question – When purchasing the birthday kit, your parent/guardian is able to select the shipping time so you can get it super quickly! Please email us at info@earthrangers.com if you have any further questions!

Your Avatar
LOG IN or JOIN to leave a comment

Earth Rangers is a registered Canadian charity (#892200528RR0001) whose mission is to educate kids about the importance of biodiversity and empower them to protect animals and their habitat.