Star in a Play

Wild Wire Blog HomeBring Back the WildMissionsWild and WackyAmazing AnimalsSuper RangersAll About AnimalsNewSmallNavBar_halfsize
PageHeaders-04

starinaplay

Spotlight, please!

When Super Ranger Sophia learned about endangered animals, she knew she had to do something to help! Sophia started a Bring Back the Wild campaign to save the woodland caribou and decided to write and star in her own play to help explain the threats facing caribou and other animals like the American badger and polar bear. Sophia did an amazing job and rose over $500 to protect the woodland caribou! Want to see more? Watch Ranger Sophia’s play and read her Super Ranger story here!

TIPS:

• Start by researching more about the animal you want to protect, writing a script and practicing with your friends and family!
  • Advertise your play with posters or tickets!
  • Offer drinks, like juice or water, to go with your baked goods
  • At the end of your play, you can ask the audience to help support your Bring Back the Wild campaign by providing a donation

playbutton1playbutton2

197 Comments

1. 2010adam says:

I am going to do a play to protect cold water coral and Little brown bats. I already got seven of my friends to join in the play and help me raise money for Coldwater Coral! My brother, adam, is an earth ranger too! He is protecting little brown bats. This is gonna be awesome! I have already planned the first part of the play. I’m going to invite all of my neighbours and my friends parents and my parents to the play! I will give out treats, give out tickets, and, Best of all, I am going to collect donations for Coldwater Coral and little brown bats! It is going to be the best play ever! I hope all you Earth rangers out there are trying to collect money for the animal you are protecting! From, earth ranger Ivy.

Earth Rangers Reply:

That’s incredible! Way to go Ranger 2010adam!

kezzy Reply:

hi my name is keszia and i am raising money for cold water coral too!!!!!!!!!and i got 3 of friends to join but not 7 that’s awesome

lynkon Reply:

me and my brother are doing a play for little brown bats

dolphindiver Reply:

Hi! I’m raising money for little brown bats and my brother is raising money for cold water coral. We both have a play planned. =^.^=

Tamara5 Reply:

Can I join your play and what can I be?

2. cuteface says:

I know he is great

3. Tamara5 says:

I want a play to protect animals but I only can think of to animals, the peregrine falcon and the polar bear so can you please give me a new idea or two or whatever amount of ideas you can give me?

dolphindiver Reply:

If you need animal ideas, here are a few : penguin, tiger, wolf, bee, spider, bat, koala, panda, loin, dingo, coral, rabbit, mice & snake.

Tamara5 Reply:

Or I can look at a list to make my own.

4. ilovewolverine says:

GOOD JOB 2010ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO EARTH RANGER

5. ecool2007 says:

so cool

6. 341130474 says:

I will star a play about the endangered animal the pergrine falcons!

7. bellagrace1 says:

I’m doing a play about wolverines with my friend.I have a park behind my house so I’m going to do it there.

8. step999 says:

I’m doing a magic show, to tell people how wolverines are disappearing.

freyafox Reply:

cool!

ismael123 Reply:

Great idea

9. cocolapin10 says:

its been 10 months and I still do not have my membership card and I did a magic show and made 13$

Earth Rangers Reply:

Hi there! I’m sorry to hear you never received your Earth Rangers membership card. Please email us at info@earthrangers.com for more information on your account and we can figure out what happened!

10. Daniellemayflower says:

I want to do this and a bake sale and my mom said to take my time on my campaghning. I need some help:(
    help me eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Your Avatar
LOG IN or JOIN to leave a comment

Earth Rangers is a registered Canadian charity (#892200528RR0001) whose mission is to educate kids about the importance of biodiversity and empower them to protect animals and their habitat.