Wild Wire Blog HomeBring Back the WildMissionsWild and WackyAmazing AnimalsSuper RangersAll About AnimalsNewSmallNavBar_halfsize

ThankYou-Header

Kid for Thank you cards

Give a Thank you card to your Bring Back the Wild Campaign Supporters!

It’s important to say thanks to the people who’ve helped you protect animals. Use these special Bring Back the Wild thank you cards to show how much you appreciate their support!

1) Download a thank you card template

2) Print out your cards, then cut them out

3) Customize your cards by including a message about your campaign and the help you received from each person

4) Hand out your cards to the people who supported your campaign

Say thank you to the people who donate to your campaign this year.

DownloadSalamanderButton-Wide
DownloadFoxButton-Wide

Say thank you to the people who donated to your campaign last year.

Download-BOPButton
Download-WCButton
Download-PMButton
Download-MPTButton
Download-ESFBButton

364 Comments

1. Cocojour says:

These are awesome. I love how you can customize it to each campaign

2. girlwhirl says:

I do not have these yet

3. AwesomeAnthony says:

This is awesome! Thank you :)

4. Benjamin1208 says:

I didn’t do this yet but It looks good, I should do it.

5. step999 says:

These are awesome ideas!

6. mayahope says:

so cool

7. droyder says:

WHY DID YOU UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT THE AVATARS THERE SO UGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Earth Rangers Reply:

Aww! We’re sorry to hear that you don’t like the new avatars. What don’t you like about them? If we know, we might be able to change them to make them better.

8. Averyabigail says:

I love your avatars

9. NadineE1 says:

i can not change my end date for my campaign I DO NOT LIKE THIS UPDATE

Earth Rangers Reply:

Hi Ranger NadineE1! Thank you so much for your feedback – we really appreciate it! When you’ve logged-in to earthrangers.com, please click the “Bring Back the Wild” tab where you will be able to see your current campaign. Right underneath “Your Goal” slider you will see how long you have left for your campaign and a little comment asking if you need more time. Please click this feature to change your campaign end-date (up to 3 months). I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please email us at info@earthrangers.com!

10. bellybunny says:

I love this I use them for every fundraiser I do

Your Avatar
LOG IN or JOIN to leave a comment

Earth Rangers is a registered Canadian charity (#892200528RR0001) whose mission is to educate kids about the importance of biodiversity and empower them to protect animals and their habitat.