Get ready Earth Rangers, we’re going full Jurassic Park on this one! On this episode, Emma takes a trip to the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto to talk to superstar Palaeontologist Dr. David Evans about some of the coolest animals ever: DINOSAURS!
Just click the play button on the player below and get ready for another adventure!
Help us crown the winner of the Best Animal Joke of ALL Time contest! We’ve collected all the winning jokes from the previous rounds and they’re going head-to-head to see who will come out on top!
Final Round: Which of these jokes do you think is the best? Vote for your favourite!
- What did the judge say when the skunk walked into the courtroom? Odour in the court! (88%, 90 Votes)
- What is the Ant eater looking for? Ants...and maybe uncles! (4%, 4 Votes)
- Why are computers and cats so related? Because they both like mice! (4%, 4 Votes)
- What does a frog do if it crashes? It gets toad! (2%, 2 Votes)
- Why does a bear not like wearing shoes? Because it prefers bare (bear) feet! (2%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 102