Grizzly Recipe & Riddle
Do you feel a rumbly in your tumbly? Breakfast, lunch, or snack, we’ve got your family covered! Even the littlest cubs at home can help make this with their bear hands! But don’t forget to wash them first before doing this creative culinary activity.
Sliced whole wheat bread, Blueberries, Banana, Peanut butter (jam, soy butter, hazelnut spread, or sunflower butter can be used as an alternative)
- Peel and slice up the banana
- Put a slice of bread into the toaster
- Slather the toast with peanut butter
- Take two banana slices to make the bear’s ears
- Take one banana slice to make the bear’s snout
- Take two blueberries to make the bear’s eyes
- Take one blueberry and place it on top of the snout to make the bear’s cute little nose
Post a pic with your grizzly snack to show your love for grizzlies with the hashtag #EarthMonthforAnimals
Bonus for the younger Earth Rangers: Have a teddy bear picnic indoors or in your front/backyard if you have one! Go around the house and collect any teddy bears you have and invite them to join you.
Now that you’ve filled your tummy, fill in these blanks! Find the answers to this punny quiz to solve the riddle below: