As the summer is winding down and most of us will be once again hitting the books, we wanted to craft some cute page-corner bookmarks to help us stay organized this school year. Make your very own bookmark that makes it look like your favourite animal is taking a bite out of knowledge with you!
- Using a ruler, draw and cut out the template above, ideally on thick recycled paper. It should look like triangles attached to a square.
- Decorate what will be the inside area of your bookmark (once it’s folded, colouring it can be tricky!).
- Fold one of the triangles inwards and apply glue to the side that faces up.
- Fold the other triangle over top of the first triangle and make sure the two triangles stick together.
- Decorate the outside of the bookmark, turning it into your favourite animal. Just be sure that all of its pieces are flat so that it will fit nicely in a closed book. We recommend sticking to markers, paint, and paper. Put the googly eyes aside for your next craft!
- Share a pic of your new bookmark and you could WIN!* Tag us along with the hashtag #SummerEcoActivity, and don’t forget to follow our page & like the official launch post to qualify for a special mystery prize!
Not only does today mark the release of our FINAL #SummerEcoActivity, today is also #WorldWildlifeDay!
To celebrate, ALL of our Digital Animal Adoptions are 50% off ONLY in the Earth Rangers App!
What do you get in your virtual kit? Only the best for our awesome members of course! That means:
- A virtual badge
- A virtual animal to accompany your avatar on the home screen in the app
- A cool bonus item for your avatar
- A virtual adoption certificate