Make Crafty Cards for Others to Enjoy!
Whether it’s for the holiday season, a birthday, or even a simple “thank you”, homemade cards are always in style! Make a collection of crafty homemade cards and sell them to your friends and family to help with the project you’re supporting!
- Set up a table to display your amazing card collection
- Ask a parent to share your cards with friends by sending a message through email or on Facebook or Twitter. They may also want to bring your cards to work to share with their friends!
- Need some ideas for holiday cards? Accept the Homemade Holiday Mission to receive your brief!
- Check out this Top 10 list of awesome homemade holiday cards
- Take it to the next level and make your own paper for your cards. Learn how here.