Earth Ranger Emma is trying to find the best animal joke ever and she wants to hear from you! Vote for your favourite joke submitted by our listeners in each of the polls below. Once all the votes have been cast, she’ll take all the winners and put them in a head-to-head competition to determine which one is the BEST ANIMAL JOKE EVER!
Round 5: Which of these jokes do you think is the best? Vote for your favourite!
- Why does a bear not like wearing shoes? Because it prefers bare (bear) feet! (51%, 94 Votes)
- A pony went to the doctor because it couldn’t speak. “I know what’s wrong” said the doctor, “you’re a little hoarse” (horse)! (36%, 66 Votes)
- What sparkles and hops? A kanga-ruby! (13%, 23 Votes)
Total Voters: 183
Round 4: Which of these jokes do you think is the best? Vote for your favourite!
- Why are computers and cats so related? Because they both like mice! (43%, 191 Votes)
- What do you call a pig that knows karate? Pork-CHOP! (41%, 182 Votes)
- What do you do if you find a cheese sandwich in the jungle? Put it under a grill-a (gorilla)! (16%, 71 Votes)
Total Voters: 444
Round 3: Which of these jokes do you think is the best? Vote for your favourite!
- What is the Ant eater looking for? Ants...and maybe uncles! (47%, 264 Votes)
- What do you give a dog with a fever? Mustard. It’s the best thing for a hot dog. (Maybe relish too) (39%, 222 Votes)
- What’s a seagulls favourite snack? Squackamole! (14%, 79 Votes)
Total Voters: 565
Round 2: Which of these jokes do you think is the best? Vote for your favourite!
- What does a frog do if it crashes? It gets toad! (43%, 202 Votes)
- What’s the best animal at playing hockey? Score-pions! (32%, 150 Votes)
- What do you call a fish without an eye? FSH! (26%, 121 Votes)
Total Voters: 473
Round 1: Which of these jokes do you think is the best? Vote for your favourite!
- What did the judge say when the skunk walked into the courtroom? Odour in the court! (54%, 240 Votes)
- What kind of key opens a banana? A monkey! (39%, 172 Votes)
- What do you call a bird that likes eating pie? A pied currawong! (7%, 33 Votes)
Total Voters: 445
Check out the Earth Rangers Podcast!
Earth Ranger Emma is the host of the Earth Rangers Podcast. If you haven’t heard it yet, check it out! You’ll go on all sorts of crazy wildlife adventures with Emma and you might learn a thing or two. If you love animals, this podcast is for you!