Are you or someone you know looking for a job this summer? If you’re under 30, love animals, and have a passion for the environment, Earth Rangers could be the place for you!
Junior Multimedia Designer:
Earth Rangers is looking for a Junior Multimedia Designer to help create educational materials for kids in digital graphic, audio, or video mediums.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create visual assets for Earth Rangers Wild Wire blog and Earth Rangers social media channels
- Create simple video content for the Earth Rangers Wild Wire Blog, Social media, and YouTube channel
- Post articles on the Wild Wire Blog – Research and write simple articles related to animals and wildlife conservation- Develop simple eco-friendly activities for kids
- Graphic Design:
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or equivalent
- Video Design:
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Premiere or equivalent
- Basic understanding of WordPress editor
- Experience with audio recording and/or audio editing software is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- The Creative Director will provide guidance and feedback on the design tasks and support with the required software
Assistant Event Coordinator
This Assistant Event Coordinator will assist Earth Rangers’ Development Manager in the planning, organizing, and managing of environmentally-themed events throughout the spring, summer, and fall of 2023. These events may be indoor or outdoor and will range from tree planting to community cleanups to nature photography workshops and more.
- Assisting the Development Manager with event planning and organization, including event flow and logistics, invite and registration management, sourcing food and supplies, and creating signage
- Accompanying the Development Manager to all events
- Supporting the promotion of events across social media platforms
- Maintaining records of all bookings, e.g. venue, catering, and taking payments where necessary
- Assisting with creative decisions
- Attending all meetings to act as a second point of contact
- Ad-hoc duties at events include, but are not limited to, guest list management, registration, logistics, crowd control, catering, etc.
- Helping set up and dismantle events efficiently through to completion
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, and Word
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Some weekend work will be required
- Passion for the environment, nature, and wildlife
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name in the subject line.
Looking for something long-term? Check out our Careers page to see our other hiring opportunities!