Get ready Earth Rangers, we’re going full Jurassic Park on this one! On this episode, Emma takes a trip to the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto to talk to superstar Palaeontologist Dr. David Evans about some of the coolest animals ever: DINOSAURS!
Check out these cool dinos!
You know what they didn’t have in the Mesozoic Era? Cameras! That’s why it’s pretty hard to know exactly what our dino friends look like, but based on the fossils that have been uncovered, we can make a pretty good guess. Here are some illustrations showing what they could have looked like.
And of course, we can’t forget about the microraptor!
Best Animal Joke of All Time: Grand Finale!
We’ve collected all the winning jokes from the previous rounds and they’re going head-to-head to see who will come out on top! Vote for your favourite and help us crown the winner of the Best Animal Joke of All Time contest!
Final Round: Which of these jokes do you think is the best? Vote for your favourite!
- What did the judge say when the skunk walked into the courtroom? Odour in the court! (56%, 362 Votes)
- Why are computers and cats so related? Because they both like mice! (38%, 250 Votes)
- Why does a bear not like wearing shoes? Because it prefers bare (bear) feet! (2%, 15 Votes)
- What is the Ant eater looking for? Ants...and maybe uncles! (2%, 12 Votes)
- What does a frog do if it crashes? It gets toad! (2%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 650