Yesterday was #NationalTeddyBearDay, so we’ve been celebrating with beary cool activities! Did you know a group of bears is called a sleuth? Have you ever wished you had your own little bear family at home to hang with? You can use household items to roll some to life!
- Grab a rectangular towel, 3 elastics, and a ribbon (optional).
- Place your towel lengthwise and roll the top and bottom sides inwards equally.
- Fold it in almost half, leaving the legs free at the bottom, and turn it over, while twisting the top part to make the head.
- Decide where the neck will be and use a larger rubber band to secure the towel at this point.
- Puff up the ears a bit and secure each with small elastics.
- Tie a ribbon on top of the neck to give your teddy some style.
Share a pic of with your new fuzzy friends and tag our official page so we can see how they turned out!
National Teddy Bear Day honours the history of one of childhood’s favourite toys, and to celebrate we’re giving you a special bonus item when you adopt a Grizzly Bear! With each purchase of a Grizzly Bear Plush Adoption Kit, not only will you get your very own adorable teddy bear, you’ll also be helping make a difference with a real-life grizzly conservation project, AND for a limited time only you’ll receive a limited edition bear amulet necklace as a special bonus gift!