Still struggling with what to do with odd socks? Sock puppets not your thing? It’s a waste to toss a whole pair when just one has worn out, or a single sock when the other has gone missing. Instead, turn it into an adorable DIY snowman!
How to make it:
1. Cut an old sock just below the heel.
2. Put the big paper ball in the sock and push it to the bottom.
3. Tie a piece of yarn around the sock above the paper ball to form the body of your snowman.
4. Put the small paper ball in the sock and tie a piece of yarn around the sock’s opening. This will be the snowman’s head!
5. Make a scarf by cutting a thin strip off of your leftover sock piece. Cut the strip open and colour it. Tie the scarf around your snowman’s neck.
6. Glue buttons onto the body, then draw on the eyes, nose and mouth.
7. Put your sock snowman on display and then you’re all done!
I did something a bit like this but hats!
Cool! My sister made one of these!
I remember making one of these in grade 2 they are so cute
I have done the sock snowman ⛄ before and it is kind of hard but it is still fun to make.
I love EARTH Rangers
i made a cupel sock snow men it was so fun
I’ll try this!